Friday, July 18, 2008

Some photos


Aha! At last I found a photo.

Ali is very sly and usually hides whenever a camera is around or if I do manage to catch her, she's got her eyes closed or a nasty scowl on her face (if you've ever been on the end of one of Ali's scowls, you'll understand why I won't be posting any of those shots).


She has promised that she'll smile for some new pics before the hair goes so keep an eye out.

In fact, while I'm at it, here is another of her with the kids, busy at one of her favourite activities, hehe. (She'll probably tear a limb off me for this but I don't think she knows how to edit the posts)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison it's just me cousin Leanne. Wanted to say hello and tell you our thoughts are with you daily. We love you and were pleased to read the bone scan was ok. I know you have spoken to mum in the past months and we will be with you in thought on Monday. I also know the staff at Calvary will take good care of you as they did me when Jared was born there. Hello s and love also go to Andrew, Harrison and Annaleise. Biggest hugs and our love always, Aunty Olwen, Uncle Darrell, Leanne, Jared and Tiarne XXXXX

Bintly said...

Is that second shot what passes for 'active parenting' these days??

Unknown said...

Alison & Andrew - We may be a million miles away, but we are thinking of you. Love you! Tom, Jess, Chloe & Holly