Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Well...gone today really. Ali got the no. 3 buzz cut today.

I actually think she looks good and that she should have tried it long ago. She's not so sure.

First it was a doctor that told her she was perfectly proportioned, now it's a hairdresser saying that she has a perfectly shaped head (of course) and one that is very suited to short hair. Much like some of those models that just have such defining facial features, they still look beautiful without hair.

There is a wig that she has chosen (only cost the same as three visits to the hairdresser) and that looks good too. Ali did really well choosing the style and colour as it looks totally natural.

Anyway, no photos yet but I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

Bintly said...

Way to go Ali! I personally was a fan of the no. 4, just a little extra length made a bit difference in winter!

You must stand outside on a windy day sometime, I still remember from the first time I shaved my head, it was the most remarkable sensation.

(Oh and if you want some funky colours (Purple, Bright Red, Blue, Green etc...) I'm your gal!

Ali (the other)

Jenny said...

Hi Alison, Andrew is right, you look beautiful, couldn't look bad if you tried! Jenny xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sister
You are obviously genetically blessed with those perfect proportions.

Hope the neutrophils are doing the right thing and that the chemo goes ahead tomorrow. You didnt do all that cleaning on the weekend for nothing

Love from your big sister
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX